Sonow is an exciting new solar energy platform; a one-stop shop for solar energy installations in Europe.
To democratise energy production by making it simpler for customers to start generating their own power and saving money. To do this we need knowledgeable, passionate and customer focussed solar consultants to join our Solar Squad.
• Are you knowledgeable and passionate about renewable energy?
• Would you like the freedom to decide when and where you work?
You will be responsible for generating leads and closing business for both residential and commercial solar energy installations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Generating new sales leads and following up on incoming sales enquiries
• Quickly determining a prospective customer’s knowledge of solar, guiding the conversation towards evaluating their requirements, and determining if they are a good prospect for solar
• Educating the customer regarding their options and the best fit for their property
• Performing preliminary consultations to estimate the potential return on investment for the customer
• Comparing quotes from solar installers and recommending the best option for the customer
• 2-3 years of outside sales experience, with direct experience in solar installation sales
• Highly knowledgeable about solar technology, with the ability to articulate the financial, technical and environmental merits of a solar system.
• Fluent in English and Spanish (English is Sonow’s business language)
• Successful completion of Sonow’s remote assessment test (completing a preliminary remote sizing and design proposal)
• Ability to work under minimal supervision after appropriate training
• Qualified engineer
• Experience creating solar proposals for clients
• Commission upon successful installation (Sonow will handle payment collection and guarantee your fees with no delays)
• Early access to our platform: allowing you to help build and shape it
• Support to build and grow your business as a Sonow Consultant
• Career Progression: potential to become a Regional Officer, managing a team of solar consultants in your area and receiving extra commission on the deals they close
• Training, tools and templates for completing preliminary assessments
• Sonow email address and business cards
• Marketing support and materials
If interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org